Monthly Archives: September 2017
Hiring a suitable Pay-Per-Click agency is a tough task; But after hiring comes the part of managing. At times, many companies fail to keep tabs with the work that their PPC agencies are doing for them, hence leading to slow business growth. So, here we have a few tips for you to manage your PPC agency successfully and ensure your business a boastful growth:-
Always evaluate their PPC strategy – Every PPC agency you will meet is either goal driven or data driven but as a business owner, it is your duty to specify the results you want from them. You have to bluntly clarify what your goals for advertising are. If your PPC agency is just doing search ads then you are missing a lot from their service; other than just Google Search ads, can they even do Facebook ads, Bing/Yahoo ads, Banners Ads etc. So, make sure their PPC strategy suits your business and proves to be a ROI.
Have full access– It is a must for every business owner to have full access to the PPC based accounts, be it Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads or any other account, the agency is managing for you. For obvious reasons you need to keep tab on the work that they are doing for you & have a right to know exactly what they are doing with your money and also how they are spending it.
Routine reports are the key – It is important to track your monthly reports. If you seek monthly data reports, then clarify in the very beginning and this way you see a summary of what is being done, and what is planned for upcoming months. Make sure that they put everything in the reports, what you are expecting from them. If your goal is Return on Investment, that needs to be on their standard report. So, it is up to you to receive the details routinely, or else you might even loose the purpose of hiring the PPC agency.
Stay in touch with the Handler – Stay in touch with the person who is managing your PPC account. Get to know, how many accounts are they handling other than yours-what are the new strategies that they are coming up with (every now & then)- what should you be expecting from them and most importantly how are they going to cater to your needs. Although, the PPC terms can be difficult to understand, but it is easy to evaluate your ROI from PPC advertising.
Get regular account updates – Stay Updated! It is more or less a regular update for your business to witness growth routinely. You’ll want to check up on your PPC consultants to make sure they are regularly working on the account & knows exactly what is going on with the account, you pay them to manage. Get an insight to the history of their strategies that they have used and aimed for achieving the goals-whether or not, they are using new strategies or aiming at new audience etc. If you will stay updated, then there is higher probability to assure yourself a boon than a bane.
So, if you are looking for a professional PPC agency in India, which can cater to all your needs and assure you immense business growth, then feel free to visit Mag-corp.com Or call us at +91 99100 70501.
- Lack of Reporting
You have signed the contract with the SEO company and in it, there must be the reporting guidelines. If the company you are working with fails to give you reports, it is difficult to see the outcomes of their efforts. Reports are essential to watching the progress of your SEO campaign and how it is improving traffic, popularity, and even sales.
So, make sure you are getting what you agreed to in the beginning, whether it is quarterly or monthly reports. If the company fails to report you timely, then chances are high, that they are not doing their job properly.
- Lack of Communication
Uninterrupted communication is the key. An efficient SEO company will always make themselves easily accessible to their clients, whether by phone, text, or via email. If you have questions, they should be ubiquitous to answer them. Having clear lines of communication when things are going as they should, and if they happen to go awry, is essential to any business relationship.
- Lack of Social Engagement with Clients
We all know that Social Engagement enables us to gain faster brand awareness and at times, conversions too. It is indeed the quickest way to gain new potential customers.If your SEO company is not active on any of these Social Media Platforms, then there is no reason to continue working with them. It is essential for business growth and definitely maximizes SEO efforts, if they are not doing it, then it’s a big missed opportunity.
- Lack of New Content
Being consistent with the content is the key. Adding new and innovative content to your site is significant to maintain rankings and gain new customers. New or updated content should continually be added to your website, and the amount and frequency should be decided upon in your contract. While SEO strategies are long-term, there is some work that must be done on a consistent basis.
So, if your company is not doing the SEO work up to the mark, then it’s time to fire them and hire a reliable company for fruitful work. Also, if you are looking for a reliable SEO company, then call us at +91 99100 70501.
Having a successful eCommerce store is like having a booming business today. The eCommerce arena is expanding at a faster pace. Many recent estimates claim that India’s eCommerce vertical is set to grow from US$30 billion in 2016 to US$100 billion in 2020. And the major contribution in such a booming success, goes to M-Shopping. Mobile eCommerce has gigantically acquired a greater share in the Indian eCommerce arena and thus have made India, the second largest country of mobile users after China. According to the estimated data, India had a whopping 450 million internet users in 2016, which shows how many potential customers and opportunities are there.
Now that, it is a great time for the online retail industry and get into eCommerce, you always need to look at the basic requirements of starting a full-blown eCommerce Business in India:
Start with building your ‘Online Store’:
Go ahead and invest in a website. A paid domain and hosting service will easily turn up on search networks, thus adding to business. You can easily have web hosting service providers such as GoDaddy.com, Hostgator.in etc. – They offer basic website creation and hosting services at competitive rates, along with logistical and technical support. They also help with different aspects such as product catalogues, seller support, customer support, payment gateways, logistical services, etc. You must, absolutely, make sure that your website is mobile friendly – it is definitely an area to capitalise on.
But for having a successful eCommerce Store, then you will require Magento eCommerce Website Development Service.
Get a Secured Payment Gateway:
Payment Gateways are software and servers that transmit transaction information to acquiring banks and responses from issuing banks (such as whether a transaction is approved or declined).
- Payment Gateways facilitate communication within banks.
- Compare various gateways available and choose one which suits your business structure and revenues.
- Payment gateways integrated with a local bank are easy to adopt and a more viable option for smaller businesses or startups.
- Hosted payment gateways are usually easy to implement and the seamless transactions add to a great customer experience.
Pay Attention to Search Engine Optimization:
SEO is the must-for-survival tactic for your eCommerce business needs. It is a must for you to implement SEO strategies and for your website in order to rank higher. Visual-based page editor allows shop owners to build and customize their offerings on the fly. The option to toggle a user friendly content management interface. When it comes to SEO, Magento does an excellent job of opening the flow for improved organic traffic. The platform was built with SEO efficiency in mind, giving your products a better chance to appear on the top search engines.
So, make sure you optimize every product and section names to help them turn up organically on search engines.
As we know, that “Organic searches are one of the driving forces of sales”. Do not forget to use keywords based on trending searches by customers.
Social Media Marketing is now a necessity, not a choice: Easily targeting your audience should be business motto. Now that a large chunk of world’s population is on Social Media, then you too have to make an absolute presence of your business and go social. If you need continuous growth in sales (which obviously everyone wants), then for that you need to make sure that your brand has a recurring presence on social media which will build a strong audience base, hence boosting the sales.
- You should thoroughly monitor social conversations and searches related to your business and make an attempt to adopt the emerging demands of your customers. As, this credibility of yours is eventually going to increase your sales & the customer base.
Make sure to specify the T&C applied to your eCommerce Store: Having an eCommerce store is the top notch game which needs constant upgradation and maintenance for good user experience. So, have your T&C laid out and reached out to your audience, so that it doesn’t create ruckus in your audience’s life and maintains your brand’s credibility.
For this, create a section on your website comprising of all the different policies and conditions applicable to customers. For starters, your T&C of service must include the following:
Product return, replacement and refund policies, Shipping and delivery policies, Purchasing policies and conditional criteria for purchase, Payment and security policies.
So, these are the basic things you need to look at before starting an eCommerce Store. Also, if you are looking for Magento eCommerce Store Development, then feel free to visit our website Mag-corp.com OR call us at +91 99100 70501.
We all know that a backlink is clickable text on a website that links back to your website. Even laymen with little SEO knowledge now know that backlinks are the key to ranking in Search Engines. More and more number of people are seeking audits for their website for removing the bad backlinks and enhancing the credibility of their website. Backlinks are basically “votes” from one website to another. In other words, if your website gets a backlink from a related website, the search engines consider that a “vote” for your website as a quality place to visit. Because Google uses robots to gather information and decipher the good from the bad, a backlink is a logical way to evaluate the value of a particular website for a particular keyword or phrase.
While it’s not a comprehensive all-inclusive set, it goes a long way toward improving the SEO considerations of a site’s overall inbound link profile.
- Have backlinks? Trust all of them? But not all of them can be good, right?
So, not all backlinks are good! Many SEO companies still regard backlinks to be good.That is because for a long time, google did not do anything for spammy backlinks but now this is no longer true. Companies which are still continuing to do so are losing big time because of this. Most SEO companies have never questioned the status quo of backlinks.
In fact, Google has found a way to catch spammy link builders and it is punishing those sites using spammy tactics. Backlinks have been treated as a positive ranking signal for so long that relatively few companies have evaluated how Google has changed its ranking scheme.
- Too many of them will be problematic
Too many backlinks are a problem. Google is no longer concerned about how many backlinks you have. It’s difficult to explain this to some SEOs because they cannot fathom that Google would make such a drastic change. However, through our research we have discovered that Google wants to see quality over quantity and if there are too many links built in an unnatural way Google will catch you and penalize your site.
Some tips as of how is a backlink considered most likely to be problematic:
- The site where the link comes from, is there purely to provide SEO links
- If a site even looks somewhat low quality
- If if the content is not well written
- If if the site is not relevant to your market
- If the link(s) is/are not directly within the main content of an individual page
- If the site name includes “SEO” or “LINK”
- If the page Title is irrelevant to your market topical focus
- If the page Title includes “SEO’ or “LINK”
- If the domain name looks odd (is made up of letter/number combinations for example)
- If the domain country is in a country outside of your target market
- If the link is on a “forum profile” page and was put there by your SEO vendor
- If it’s a “directory” that has lots of links on that page to sites not relevant to your market
- If it’s a “directory” that has entries where the name of the sites listed is mostly keyword stuffed nonsense
- Why is Anchor Text Important?
SEO-friendly anchor text is succinct and relevant to the target page (i.e., the page it’s linking to). The anchor text for your backlinks is also extremely important. It is the hyperlink display which links back to your website.
- Site Quality & Content is Supreme
Google wants to see links coming from high quality sites that are associated with the outbound link given. It is important for you to have links from the websites which are relative in nature. For example, if you are a Software Development Company and you are getting links from a movie website, then something would seem fishy to the search engines. There doesn’t seem to be a connection b/w the companies, so for what reason will it have your backlink.
- Spammy Backlink are harmful
Spammy Backlinks do the real harm to your website. The longer you allow the spammy techniques to continue, the more work you will have to get those spammy links removed. If you notice that your current SEO service is building spammy backlinks, you should notify them immediately and discontinue service. These spammy backlinks tactics will harm your rankings and will be costly enough to get removed. If you want to identify the bad backlinks, then
there is a simple tip that will help you identify those bad backlinks, “If I as a user were to visit this page, would I click on this link?”. If it’s a no, then get rid of them. This is how google differentiates b/w good and bad backlinks. So, be honest and identify those links which are not credible for your website. The more people that click and stay the better quality the link is.
SO, DO YOUR SEO THE RIGHT WAY – KNOW HOW TO SORT AND CREATE BACKLINKS FOR YOUR WEBSITE. AND IF YOU NEED THE SEO DOCTORS FOR YOUR SITE, THEN GET IN TOUCH WITH US.
Over the years, Custom Software Development in India has gained enormous response from across the globe. Offshore businesses frequently outsource their Custom Software Development projects in India for high quality services at affordable rates. So, we have a few reasons as of why you should hire a good software development company in India:
- Latest Technology: It is where the professionals in India understand the importance of latest technology in running a successful business. They understand that in this age of cut-throat competition, only those businesses survive that upgrade themselves with time. So, IT professionals in India keep a close watch on latest trends and accordingly plan their clients’ project for best possible results.
- Easily Acknowledge Your Requirements: To have a proper understanding of your business requirements that include your market, sales, employees, customers and every expectations you have from them. They tend to acknowledge every aspect of your project and ensure a good output, without any goof ups.
- ‘Experience And Expertise’ Do count: As a result, you can easily find firms that have professionals with years of experience and expertise. With all the prior experience they get deep into the job to bring out the best results as they know their job well and are passionate about it. And not to forget that ‘IT’ is the biggest revenue generator of our economy.
- Customer Centric Approach: The driving force for all the Software Development firms in India is catering the best to their customers. Once you hire a professional team, they will keep your requirements and preferences ahead of anything else. Moreover, software customization requires a constant interaction between client and its IT partner. So they will keep in touch with you constantly and also help you stay updated with the latest developments on your project.
- Goal-Oriented: The ardor and passion is something that keeps the professionals always in a welcoming attitude to take up new challenges & tackle them too. Their lives revolve around this field even on the personal level so it is a matter of great responsibility to achieve those goals to give that end-delivery product to the customers.
Final thoughts on hiring a good Custom Software Development Company in India are that in this cut-throat competition age, it is really important that you analyse all the facts and get to the bottom of finalising the suitable one for your business. If you are also looking for a suitable Software Development in India, then feel free to visit Mag-corp.com Or call us at
+91 99100 70501.